[opensuse-buildservice] Cannot upload big source files to private OBS instance
Hi,

I try to build qt5.12 in our own OBS instance (running OBS version
2.9.5). When I try to upload the big complete
qt-everywhere-src-5.12.3.tar.xz tarball (~485MB) from the libqt5-qtdoc
package to the server the upload hangs forever regardless if I use osc
commit or file upload via the WEB UI.
The file never hit the /srv/obs/source directory. I did successful
upload files only a little bit smaller (~442MB) some time ago.
Here is enough disk space on the server. Free shows about 2.5 GB free
memory without buffers on the server. No errors on the logs, but also no
entry about this file in the logs. The network shows high traffic for
some tens of seconds to the obs server, then low traffic, so it seems
that the file got transfered, at least a big part oft it.

Any hints howto debug this ?
Is here a place where the file is saved temporary during the API put
operation ?
Do I need to increase some limits ?

Thanks
Karsten