[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Linked spec files not updating after file is patched?
On 20/04/2019 21:46, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Apr 20 2019, IBBoard <ibboard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah, so patching the spec file creates a local spec file,

No, your problem is that you added the file in the first place. Just
remove it.

Andreas.

Odd. I didn't knowingly add copies of the files to my project. And I definitely didn't intentionally create copies of the tarball (which were also showing up in "unmerged" view).

I'll look in to it and see what I can fix, and whether I can find something that triggered it (or whether it happens again in future).

Thanks.