Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to convert a package to a link
Am 10.04.19 um 22:35 schrieb Hans-Peter Jansen:
Am Mittwoch, 10. April 2019, 21:46:24 CEST schrieb Johannes Kastl:
Hi all,

how can I convert a package to a link?

Say I created a package in foo:bar, SR'ed it to some offical devel
project and from there to Factory. Now I would like my package in
foo:bar to be in sync with the offical Factory package (or the one in
the devel-Project), and would like it to be linked, so "osc sr" does not
need any additional arguemnts... ;-)

I thought I had seen a mail long time ago, but did not find anything.
Any ideas or hints?

Probably osc linkpac --force with relink it. If that fails, just remove

Osc linktobranch is your friend after that. There is no packagetobranch
unfortunately :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.