[opensuse-buildservice] How to convert a package to a link
Hi all,

how can I convert a package to a link?

Say I created a package in foo:bar, SR'ed it to some offical devel
project and from there to Factory. Now I would like my package in
foo:bar to be in sync with the offical Factory package (or the one in
the devel-Project), and would like it to be linked, so "osc sr" does not
need any additional arguemnts... ;-)

I thought I had seen a mail long time ago, but did not find anything.
Any ideas or hints?

Kind Regards,
Johannes

--