[opensuse-buildservice] Project deletion broken?
Hi,

as I already wrote we have problems with the diskspace of our buildservice
filling up.

I now did a fresh and clean installation of the latest version (2.9.6), created
a project,
uploaded sources, waited for the build to finish and removed the project again.

Guess what, the sources are still there.

Is that a configuration issue or a bug?
How can one permanently delete sources from within /srv/obs/sources?

--

kind regards,
Carsten Hoeger

Phone: +49 2761 75252 00 Fax: +49 2761 75252 30
Email: carsten.hoeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Open-Xchange AG, Hohenzollernring 72, 50672 Cologne, District Court Cologne HRB
95366
Managing Board: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks, Michael Knapstein,
Stephan Martin
Chairman of the Board: Richard Seibt

European Office:
Open-Xchange GmbH, Olper Huette 5f, D-57462 Olpe, Germany, District Court
Siegen, HRB 8718
Managing Director: Frank Hoberg

US Office:
Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA