[opensuse-buildservice] Trouble with Raspbian: "apt-key not found" during init_buildsystem
  • From: Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 21:09:18 +0200
Dear OBS team,

I'm trying to build packages on Raspbian 9, and I'm facing a problem
where I'm not quite sure how it happens:

The problem occurs during init_buildsystem, i.e. even before the rules/control
files I provide take over.

The last few lines are:

[ 105s] [177/225] installing raspbian-archive-keyring-20120528.2
[ 105s] /var/lib/dpkg/info/raspbian-archive-keyring.postinst: 8:
/var/lib/dpkg/info/raspbian-archive-keyring.postinst: apt-key: not found
[ 105s] dpkg: error processing package raspbian-archive-keyring (--install):
[ 105s] subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit
status 127
[ 105s] Errors were encountered while processing:
[ 105s] raspbian-archive-keyring
[ 105s] exit ...

The full log is available at
https://build.opensuse.org/public/build/network:osmocom:nightly/Raspbian_9.0/armv7l/orcania/_log

Any idea how to further debug this? What can I as somebody packaging a program
to do affect the existance of apt-key during the build_init stage?

AFAIR apt-key is part of the 'apt' package, and I am somewhat puzzled how it
could
not be present on a system that obviously uses apt. But then, I'm mostly used
to Debian and not Raspbian.

As can be seen at
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/network:osmocom:nightly
the same package builds fine on Debian9, including armv7l.

Regards,
Harald
--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxx> http://laforge.gnumonks.org/