Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Changing the OBS server's FQDN
On 2019-03-21 14:50:07 +0000, Morschhäuser, Mark wrote:
there is no such variable in the file.

Ok. Let's check the following:

- Is the download_url element set to the correct/expected value? (in
the "osc api /configuration" output)
- run "curl http://<srcserver>:5352/configuration" and check if the
download_url element also has the correct/expected value

Next, restart the memcached service (from a quick glance it seems that
the "download_url*" cache entries are not invalidated when the
corresponding configuration element is updated (but I might be wrong
here)).

Marcus