[opensuse-buildservice] Wipe out unreferenced sources from /srv/obs/sources
Hi,

we just found out - while checking how we could reduce disk usage in our
internal OBS -, that
/srv/obs/source is full of sources which do no longer exist in any projects.

Is there a way to get a positive list of all used sources contained in
/srv/obs/sources, so
that we can manually remove those, that aren't used anymore?

That would probably save us some TB of data...

--

kind regards,
Carsten Hoeger

Phone: +49 2761 75252 00 Fax: +49 2761 75252 30
Email: carsten.hoeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Open-Xchange AG, Hohenzollernring 72, 50672 Cologne, District Court Cologne HRB
95366
Managing Board: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks, Michael Knapstein,
Stephan Martin
Chairman of the Board: Richard Seibt

European Office:
Open-Xchange GmbH, Olper Huette 5f, D-57462 Olpe, Germany, District Court
Siegen, HRB 8718
Managing Director: Frank Hoberg

US Office:
Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA