[opensuse-buildservice] Invalid signatures on Debian repositories
  • From: "R. Tyler Croy" <rtyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 18:23:05 +0000
Howdy,

I've recently started pitching in to help maintain Apache:MirrorBrain and I
cannot figure out for the life of me why the Debian repos are signed with what
appears to be either an invalid key, or bad ciphers.

Running an `apt-get update` after adding the repo and the key found here
(https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/Apache:MirrorBrain) results in the
following warning and an inability to install any packages:

W: GPG error:
https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Apache:/MirrorBrain/Debian_9.0
Release: The following signatures were invalid:
EDDDC98D96A0F8899AB07C789584A164BD6D129A
E: The repository
'https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Apache:/MirrorBrain/Debian_9.0
Release' is not signed.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore
disabled by default.

I'm a bit at a loss as to what I can do within the OBS portal or from the
command line to rectify this. I would appreciate pointers :)

Cheers
--
GitHub: https://github.com/rtyler

GPG Key ID: 0F2298A980EE31ACCA0A7825E5C92681BEF6CEA2