[opensuse-buildservice] Combine obs_scm service with extract_file service -> unresolvable build state
  • From: Morschhäuser, Mark <Mark.Morschhaeuser@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 12:41:24 +0000
Hi,

I want to use obs_scm with the extract_file service because my spec files are
checked in with my sources.
I used tar_scm so far and it works perfectly.

So now I created a new package and added a git source to it: osc add
git://url/foo.git which creates a minimal _service file.
The webinterface shows me the obscpio file and obsinfo from the service but
also the state is shown as "excluded" because I have no directly available spec
file yet.
Then I add an entry like
<service name="extract_file">
<param name="archive">*.obscpio</param>
<param name="files">*/*.spec</param>
</service>
This creates a _service:extract_file:foo.spec from the sources but then OBS is
showing me an "unresolvable" build state:
"nothing provides obs-service-tar, nothing provides obs-service-recompress,
nothing provides obs-service-set_version"

If I change the _service file back to tar_scm and remove mode="buildtime" from
everywhere, then it starts building immediately.

How can I do this properly?

Regards,

Mark