Re: [opensuse-buildservice] centos developer toolsets
On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 9:00 AM Petr Vanek <petr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 1/9/19 11:29 AM, Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Tue, Jan 08, 2019 at 04:01:19PM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Dienstag, 8. Januar 2019, 15:36:13 CET Neal Gompa wrote:
On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 9:32 AM Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dienstag, 8. Januar 2019, 12:46:12 CET Petr Vanek wrote:
On 1/8/2019 12:03 PM, Neal Gompa wrote:
On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 3:36 AM Petr Vanek <petr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi all,

is there any way how I can enable "Developer Toolsets" in centos/rhel
projects in the OBS, please?

For one of my packages I need gcc toolset >= 5.x, unfortunately these
distros contain 4.x only.

reference:

https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/devtoolset-7/

or do I need to import all these packages into my OBS?

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/sclo/x86_64/rh/devtoolset-7/
Yes, just enable the SCL repository in your project meta for CentOS 7.

For example, this is what I have:
<repository name="CentOS_7">

<path project="Fedora:EPEL:7" repository="standard"/>
<path project="CentOS:CentOS-7" repository="scl-rhscl"/>
<path project="CentOS:CentOS-7" repository="standard"/>
<arch>x86_64</arch>

</repository>

That enables EPEL and the RHSCL repository for CentOS 7 on top of the
regular base repo.
This is excellent! Thank you very much.

The only issue is that the sync looks outdated. Because my build (osc
build ...) wants to download older, already non-existing packages from
http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/centos/7/sclo/x86_64/rh

actually requested:
devtoolset-7-oprofile-1.2.0-1.el7.sc1.x86_64.rpm

but provided:
devtoolset-7-oprofile-1.2.0-2.el7.sc1.x86_64.rpm

Is there some auto-update set?
nah, that repo gets currently refused, because the gpg for the signature
is not matching anymore.

However, I have atm no clue where I can find the official pubkeys from a

proven source for them. They are not listed here at least:
https://www.centos.org/keys/

Does ne1 has a clue?
The rhscl and sclo repos are done by the Software Collections SIG. So
that GPG key should be valid for it.
right, that is the one which is configured ...

however, it seems the signature seems to be broken indeed atm:
Which doesn't surprise me, as the sig was made May 2018...
So somebody on the centos side screwed up.

(btw, why do we use http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de instead of
http://mirror.centos.org for that repo? Not that it matters, the
sig is also wrong on mirror.centos.org)

Is there any chance to get it resolved, please? Eg. to update OBS gpg
keyring to accept this key? Or should I contact SCL guys somehow?

I've filed a bug report with the CentOS project about it:
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=15732

In the future, when this is discovered, please file a bug report so
that they know.