[opensuse-buildservice] Doc/experiences about migrations from _product to 000product (old to new format for product definition)
I reviewed so far:

- https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Concept_Product_Definition is
outdated (it still refers to _product)
- https://speakerdeck.com/openbuildservice/open-build-service-project-workshop
(linked at https://openbuildservice.org/help/ is outdated as well)
- Nothing at this list https://lists.opensuse.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi?
query=000product&advanced.x=0&advanced.y=0&list=opensuse-buildservice

I also had a look at the differences between _product for Leap 42.3 and
000product for Leap 15.0 and the only BIG difference I can see so far is that,
for 000product, there are .kiwi files.

But what puzzles me is that the image definition is still at the .product
file.

Has anyone here experience with migration from _product to 000product and
things we should keep in mind? :-)

And one extra question: is the migration mandatory, keeping in mind that our
product will be based on SLE15 (SUSE Manager) or openSUSE 15 (Uyuni)?

--
Julio González Gil <jgonzalez@xxxxxxxx>
Release Engineer