Re: [opensuse-buildservice] News from OBS UI revamp!
On Tuesday 2018-12-11 10:47, Saray Cabrera Padron wrote:

People of the Builds!

We have done some progress in revamping the user interface of OBS. This time
we have focused on project, user and group
pages.

Please try it out and give us feedback! We'd be happy to read your comments
and make it even better!

More details in our blog post:
https://openbuildservice.org/2018/12/10/revamping-project-ui/

First image, first impression:
it occupies much more vertical space - a lot even - for the same
informational content, in particular the file list and build results
containers.
If every object removed 1px of padding, that all would probably already
accumulate to a more compact picture.

When thinking of Fitt's Law, that whitespace could have been used to
increase text size instead. (but first things first - trimming of
padding.)