[opensuse-buildservice] Re: lmms in multimedia:apps
  • From: Edgar Aichinger <edgar.aichinger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 10:55:11 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 21. November 2018, 09:50:32 CET schrieb Andreas Schwab:
On Nov 21 2018, Edgar Aichinger <edgar.aichinger@xxxxxx> wrote:

Now I see from the OBS webui that lmms in mm:apps successfully built and
published for Leap 15.0 and Tumbleweed, but my TW laptop using the new
official snapshot system, with mm:apps as additional package source,
doesn't provide it, for some reason lmms doesn't have arrived in the
download area. Can someone have a look please?

Check that the package doesn't have any installation problems due to
unresolved dependencies.

Andreas.

I'm not sure I understand?

I worked on this update in home:edogawa, where it builds and gets published
just ok.
Then I SR to mm:apps, and after a week of more tweaking it got accepted by
Takashi Iwai (I'm not maintainer of lmms there).

In mm:apps it builds and gets published, but never hit the download area. So,
build dependencies are met, and I don't see how runtime dependencies would
exclude it from being published. Anyway as I'm not maintainer I wanted to
notify these, rather than ask for advice.

Edgar