[opensuse-buildservice] unreliable gwdg.de mirror
Since about a week gwdg.de is unreliable as a mirror. At least for me it always
aborts a zypper dup with ssl errors.

Can we disable this mirror please until it is properly fixed?

* Issue another request to this URL:
'https://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/olh:/xen-buildrequires/SLE_12/repodata/6f4de0d2422ead980467e176b2f96af32f0cc1a5f1ce27c8a4570b1bcd400301-primary.xml.gz'
* Hostname was NOT found in DNS cache
* Trying 2001:638:60f:110::1:2...
* Connected to ftp.gwdg.de (2001:638:60f:110::1:2) port 443 (#1)
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: none
CApath: /etc/ssl/certs/
* SSLv3, TLS unknown, Certificate Status (22):
} [data not shown]
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
} [data not shown]
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
{ [data not shown]
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Certificate (11):
{ [data not shown]
* SSLv3, TLS alert, Server hello (2):
} [data not shown]
* SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
* Closing connection 1
curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
More details here: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

curl performs SSL certificate verification by default, using a "bundle"
of Certificate Authority (CA) public keys (CA certs). If the default
bundle file isn't adequate, you can specify an alternate file
using the --cacert option.
If this HTTPS server uses a certificate signed by a CA represented in
the bundle, the certificate verification probably failed due to a
problem with the certificate (it might be expired, or the name might
not match the domain name in the URL).
If you'd like to turn off curl's verification of the certificate, use
the -k (or --insecure) option.

Olaf
< Previous Next >