[opensuse-buildservice] Re: lmms in multimedia:apps
  • From: Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 09:50:32 +0100
On Nov 21 2018, Edgar Aichinger <edgar.aichinger@xxxxxx> wrote:

Now I see from the OBS webui that lmms in mm:apps successfully built and
published for Leap 15.0 and Tumbleweed, but my TW laptop using the new
official snapshot system, with mm:apps as additional package source,
doesn't provide it, for some reason lmms doesn't have arrived in the
download area. Can someone have a look please?

Check that the package doesn't have any installation problems due to
unresolved dependencies.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7