Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS + GitHub - deprecation of GitHub Services
Am 25.05.18 um 07:50 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Yes, we are aware of it and will look into it.

(The CLA blocked me on working on github integration in the past,
but might not be a problem anymore with webhooks).

Hi Adrian,

any news on this ?
Cause since Oct. 1st you are unable to setup a new GitHub Service. This
feature got disbaled. Hence you are already forced to make use of webhooks.

Existing Services will work until Jan 31, 2019
Thank you very much ...

--

Christian
https://join.worldcommunitygrid.org?recruiterId=177038