Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Opensuse http://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk mirror is broken (not in sync, outdated)
On Montag, 17. September 2018, 07:47:18 CEST wrote Winfried Angele:
Hi,

Is there an obs admin here who can help? I get still http redirected to
this broken mirror
"anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/mirrors/download.opensuse.org". It should be
removed from the mirror list. Or does anyone know a contact address of
an obs admin?

This is the OBS developer mailing list.

Best
Winfried