Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE Factory x86 build
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 10:38:52 +0300
чт, 13 сент. 2018 г. в 9:55, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:

On Mittwoch, 12. September 2018, 19:43:33 CEST wrote Matwey V. Kornilov:

Hello,

I am running private OBS instance and all i586 builds for Factory are
failed with the following log:

package build was not possible:

no compliant workers (constraints mismatch hint: hardware:cpu)

Please adapt your constraints.

At the same time, there is no constraints in the packages. I have x86_64
workers, and other distros are fine. How could I fix it?

Are you sure you don't have it on project level then?

In doubt check the job file on your server in /srv/obs/jobs/i586 where the
constraints are comming from or

There are nothing in this directory.

# osc checkconstraints

may give you a hint.

I see the following:

Repository Arch Worker
---------- ---- ------
openSUSE_Leap_42.3 x86_64 2
openSUSE_Leap_15.0 x86_64 2
openSUSE_Factory x86_64 2
openSUSE_Factory i586 0
openSUSE_11.2 i586 2
openSUSE_11.2 x86_64 2
RedHat_RHEL-7 x86_64 2
RedHat_RHEL-6 i586 2
RedHat_RHEL-6 x86_64 2
RedHat_RHEL-5 i586 2
RedHat_RHEL-5 x86_64 2

And I cannot understand the difference between being infinitely
scheduled due to unsatisfied constraints and being failed due to the
constraints? Have the behavior changed between 2.8 and 2.9?

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB
21284 (AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany