Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE Factory x86 build
On Mittwoch, 12. September 2018, 19:43:33 CEST wrote Matwey V. Kornilov:

Hello,

I am running private OBS instance and all i586 builds for Factory are
failed with the following log:

package build was not possible:

no compliant workers (constraints mismatch hint: hardware:cpu)

Please adapt your constraints.

At the same time, there is no constraints in the packages. I have x86_64
workers, and other distros are fine. How could I fix it?

Are you sure you don't have it on project level then?

In doubt check the job file on your server in /srv/obs/jobs/i586 where the
constraints are comming from or

# osc checkconstraints

may give you a hint.

(AG Nürnberg)