[opensuse-buildservice] Docker KIWI Images no longer xzipped on internal OBS instance?
Hi all,

on a internal customer OBS instance we noticed that KIWI docker images
(type=docker) are no longer xzipped, i.e. we get a uncompressed tarball.

I am still gathering all the details, but it seems like the last step in
KIWI (tar'ing up all directories) is correctly executed with -cJf
/path/to/docker/image.tar.xz, but after that I only see image.tar with
sha256sums and packages files.

We are not sure if this is related to the OBS update to 2.9.3, or if
this is something inside kiwi. But as the image definitions did not
change, this could only be due to some Prefers added to the prjconf, as
we noticed some more ambiguities for these images ("have choice for...").

Anyone else seeing this? Known issue? Where could I start digging?

Thanks in advance.
Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl