[opensuse-buildservice] KVM build type and dns resolving in a chroot
Hi all! At firsts i want to thank Stefan Seyfried for help with my previous
problem with "badhost" thing. I have lost my creds of my previous mailbox,
sorry :)

So i have another question. Is there any info about workers setup using KVM as
build VM type? Any requierements? Is qemu-kvm etc. would be enough or for
example i need to generate initramfs for target distro?
And another question - how to workaround situation when package require working
dns resolver in a chroot while build process? For example libguestfs.spec wants
to resolve libguestsfs.org name. I know that having /etc/resolv.conf in a
chroot would be enough but how to autogenerate it? Maybe there some
undocumented OBS features that allow to seed needed files in a chroot?