Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: obs service github_tarballs
Am 26.06.2018 um 10:16 schrieb Andreas Schwab:
This is the service _description_, which needs to be put into
/usr/lib/obs/service/github_tarballs.service, together with a script
that implements it.
You are confusing me ... so if this is the file that needs to be
modified on the obs instance, why is there parts for a 'specific
package' (name=package) ... and URL of an specific tarball ...

what needs to be added to the 'package' _service file ?
I would really love to have an real example ...

I am still lost ... :(

--

Christian
https://join.worldcommunitygrid.org?recruiterId=177038