[opensuse-buildservice] Unresolvable build status of package
Hello. I have private instance of OBS v2.9 for building some CentOS
packages for testing. I use CentOS repo from build.opensuse.org as build
target:
..
<path project="openSUSE.org:CentOS:CentOS-7" repository="standard"/>
..
I also copied prjconf from that project.

The problem is that im not able to build some packages that i import
from srpm's. Srpm's are from
http://vault.centos.org/7.5.1804/os/Source/SPackages/
Some builds fine, some not. For example
shim-signed-12-1.el7.centos.src.rpm. It's status is unresolvable(nothing
provides shim-unsigned-x64 = 12-1.el7, nothing provides
shim-unsigned-ia32 = 12-1.el7) But target repo clearly has this
packages. Also i was trying to setup local DoD repo, but result was the
same.
What i'm doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!