Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Why are all build results of multibuild package excluded?
  • From: 686f6c6d <686f6c6d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 17:17:57 +0200
On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 7:24 AM Oliver Kurz <okurz@xxxxxxx> wrote:

anyone can help me understand why openQA:test in
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:okurz:branches:devel:openQA/openQA
excludes all results?

I might be seeing the same issue for
devel:languages:python/python-numpy… For some reason, the 1.14.3
version has disappeared from the download servers for Leap 42.3, which
is "Excluded".

--
Kind regards
Christopher 'm4z' Holm / 686f6c6d

"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense
and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is
beautiful and his children smart." --H. L. Mencken