[opensuse-buildservice] Branched package meta configuration
Hi all,

When you branch a package to your home project in OBS the repository
information in meta configuration is copied. However, the build
settings are not copied by default.

Is there way to branch a package while maintaining the build
configuration?

Looking at osc branch there's an option `--add-repositories` which
mentions, "happens by default when project is new".

But I don't see a simliar option for build. Am I overlooking this or is
there a way to do so in the web interface?

Thanks!

--
Sean Marlow
Public Cloud Developer