Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Repositories: Arch Community is really Arch!
On Dienstag, 20. März 2018, 09:39:46 CET wrote Dmitry Ivanov:

Arch Core seems to be really not enough anymore to build anything,
so I dropped it from our simple repo list.

i586 seems to be dropped as well.

What do you miss when building against Extra?

One of my packages requires qtkeychain
<https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/qtkeychain/> which is a
part of Community repo, not Extra. But it’s not really the point of my
enable neither Arch Extra nor Arch Community: there any three checkboxes for
Arch in «Add repositories» page and whichever ones I select, I end up with
only «Arch:Core» within the list of my project's repositories. It seems to be
a bug of the web interface. Is is possible to enable Extra/Community
repositories using osc command line tool?

It does not make sense to have them in parallel. Just enable the community one,
if it
is okay for you to go with the lowest trust level. It includes all the packages
from
Extra and Core as well.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5