Re: [opensuse-buildservice] bs_dodup
On Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018, 11:19:41 CET wrote Carsten Höger:
Hi,

On 27. Feb 2018, at 10:53 , Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 08:59:02AM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018, 08:55:57 CET wrote Carsten Höger:
Hi,

who provides bs_dodup the information on what to download from where?

After removing the CentOS5 DoD distribution from our internal obs (2.8),
it still
tries to download from the location this DoD definition did contain as
long as it existed.
I already restarted bs_dodup, didn't help.

Neither the webui, not osc ls not osc meta prj/prjconf is able to access
this project anymore.
What else do we have to do?

The information is stored also in /srv/obs/dods/... , but it should get
cleaned up there on
project meta update ....

My guess is that you're running into that bug fixed with commit
25e1ac06cca81942c2d10faf428767adf712bf4e
Please make sure that you have this commit.

I now manually removed the CentOS5 file, that worked for me.

Besides that, I have the latest obs2.8 packages installed, no idea if those
contain this commit.

it is not

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5