[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Repositories: Arch Community is really Arch!
On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 2:44 AM, Rick Richardson <rickrich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Repositories: Arch Community is really Arch Core!

This is a bug, I think.

If you check all
https://build.opensuse.org/project/add_repository_from_default_list/home:rickrich:gnome-manual-duplex
in:

Arch distributions

check Arch Core check Arch Extra check Arch Community

you only get *two* repositories: Arch and Arch_Extra. Arch_Community
is not there!

Any fix yet? I am still using Arch Extra and I want Arch Community
since November of 2017!

Refereces:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rickrich:gnome-manual-duplex/gnome-manual-duplex

"nothing provides transfig" or "nothing provides fig2dev"

Repo: Community
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?q=fig2dev

--
Rick Richardson rickrich@xxxxxxxxx
Linux printer drivers for JBIG (GDI printers): Konica Minolta magicolor,