Re: [opensuse-buildservice] What can cause this on a mirror site?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 09:38:57 +0100
Dave Plater wrote:

On 12/02/18 09:37, Adrian Schröter wrote:
I know this should be reported to Tenet but it would help if I could
point out what could be the cause, especially because this is a
transient error.
Yes, it should be reported there. But you should tell them also what
exact HTTP error you see. You can find this in

/var/log/zypp*

files usually
Unfortunately zypper ref doesn't generate any log entries. This is a
missing repo file:

8ce7446deef0d5d6c48d42e2fe3ee8fb9a852cd2f451ae52156ebd9f7d9daf78-app-icons.tar.gz
not found on medium. These files are in oss/repodata/.
I don't know if these files are synced in from the openSUSE server or
if they are supposed to be generated on the mirror.

Hi Dave,

everything is synced from openSUSE. The mirror is just a mirror.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (1.6°C)