[opensuse-buildservice] ARM AppImage libreadline.so.7 issue
  • From: "Luciano Santos" <luc14n0@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 23:53:31 +0100
Hi folks,

I'm facing a problem that I never saw before. First of all, this is the
first time I'm trying to build an AppImage and the arch is ARM but the
very building doesn't even start and this message appears:

/bin/bash: error while loading shared libraries: libreadline.so.7:\

Then the kernel panics. So I'm wondering if this is a known issue and
the right people is aware of it.

Thanks in advance for your attention,
Luciano.

P.S.: This is the suffered package in question:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:luc14n0/slic3r