[opensuse-buildservice] Will api.opensuse.org be down on Oct 13?
Hey all,

I just saw this news[1] that openSUSE services will be down on October
13 through October 14. It sounds like api.opensuse.org will be
affected, but I'm not sure, so I'm asking here.

If it is affected, is there something I can do to have my private OBS
instances that are interconnected with api.opensuse.org work while
it's down? Like perhaps caching all the configurations I pull from the
interconnect or something?

If there isn't something I can do, is there something you guys could
do to keep this from being a problem? The window that it's down in
German time is the beginning of my workday, so it's really
unfortunate...

Thanks in advance,
Neal

[1]: