Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Publishing a new project in OBS
On Freitag, 22. September 2017, 17:02:07 CEST wrote lukshuntim@xxxxxxxxx:
On Friday, September 22, 2017 09:59 PM, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
I know I asked this rather recently. But I do not see the message in
the mailing list archives or my emailer. Age is once again taking it's
toll. So, here goes again:

I have added a project to OBS. I know that I must run a command to
publish this. I don't seem to get the command correct. So, how does
one publish a new OBS project?

It's the 'osc meta' command. See 'man osc' for some examples.

osc meta prj -e $project

or go to the webui and enable publishing in the repository flags.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany