Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Debinau/Ubuntu GPG KEys
On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 10:16 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dienstag, 19. September 2017, 16:14:48 CEST wrote Mathias Radtke:
Hi

Our keys of our repositories are partially not accepted any more (Debian9)
Is there any way to replace the GPG keys with newer ones ?

osc signkey $project

tells you from which project your key comes from (might be from upper level)

osc signkey --create $project

This causes a problem, though. OBS' default key on appliances is weak,
and Debian / Ubuntu no longer accept it. On the other hand, SLE 11
cannot process RPMs signed with keys stronger than DSA/RSA 1024 bit
due to a bug in RPM 4.4.

Ideally, per distro override GPG keys would make this way less
painful. The alternative is splitting the project, which sucks for
people who already have things set up around one project. :/