Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [Ping #2] OBS scheduler features
Ping

On 08/25/2017 03:51 PM, Oleg Ogurtsov wrote:
Hello.
This is ping for "02/08/2017 19:05" e-mail.

On 10/08/2017 18:16, Oleg Ogurtsov wrote:

I installed a last version BSSolv from sources (0.13). And I saw a
worsening of work with my patches - increase in a build time of the
project.

I meant perl-BSSolv.I tested with different versions of the perl-BSSlov library and concluded - versions above 0.30.0 (or 0.10 git-tag) break the scheduler algorithm with phases 1,2,3 for cyclic packages (%cycpass).
Packets don't wait the phase 3. And after the build, scheduler set up their immediately on the rebuild.
Please tell me if it is not so.