[opensuse-buildservice] Download on Demand Service change URL to repository
Hi,

we are using the download on demand service to fetch some packages from
external repositories. For example Leap 42.x.. As there are problems
with download.opensuse.org we wanted to switch to another mirror, but
what have to be done after the URLs in the project meta are changed? How
can we tell the service to read this configuration again?
A simple restart seemed not to help, also not to rescan the repository
with obs_admin --rescan-repository.

Regards,
Christian

--
Christian Schneemann
System Management & Monitoring Architect

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstra├če 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.de