Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Copy package configuration
On Montag, 4. September 2017, 10:08:28 CEST wrote Mathias Radtke:

On 01.09.2017 14:07, Mathias Radtke wrote:
Hi

rescently I reinstalled our local OBS instance. Therefore I linked all
of our remote packages to our local iinstance.
However I need to also have the same package configuration on the
linked packages. Othherwiese I would spend too much time in
reconfiguring these packages like they are on the remote instance.
Is there a simple osc way to do this?
The configuration has to be done because of dependencies and package
choices.
Can't I just copy the remote _meta file from the selected package and
commit it to the local instance package? Might this work?
Or is there any osc cli command to do this?

You can copy single packages from remote using "osc copypac".

But copying an entire project (which would make most sense here)
is not yet supported on API level.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg