Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Copy package configuration

On 01.09.2017 14:07, Mathias Radtke wrote:
Hi

rescently I reinstalled our local OBS instance. Therefore I linked all of our remote packages to our local iinstance.
However I need to also have the same package configuration on the linked packages. Othherwiese I would spend too much time in reconfiguring these packages like they are on the remote instance.
Is there a simple osc way to do this?
The configuration has to be done because of dependencies and package choices.
Can't I just copy the remote _meta file from the selected package and commit it to the local instance package? Might this work?
Or is there any osc cli command to do this?
Cheers

--
Mathias Radtke

---
http://uib.de/de/support-schulung/schulung/

---
uib gmbh
Bonifaziusplatz 1B
55118 Mainz

Tel. 06131 / 27561-16 <phone:061312756116>
Fax 06131 / 27561-22 <phone:061312756122>

E-Mail: m.radtke@xxxxxx
Internet: www.uib.de

Geschäftsführer: dr. detlef oertel & erol ueluekmen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mainz HRB 6942