Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Migration to another instance
On Mittwoch, 30. August 2017, 08:13:57 CEST wrote Mathias Radtke:
Hi

On 30.08.2017 08:01, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Mittwoch, 30. August 2017, 07:26:18 CEST wrote Mathias Radtke:
Hi,

since our local OBS instance had numerous filesystem errors the UI
changes aren't written to the backend anymore.
I would like to migrate the backend to another OBS instance.

How can this be achieved?
Copy your configuration, the database and the backend content below /srv/obs
Where is the configuration and the database stored?

well, depends on you, but usually in your local MySQL database.

Have a look here for the configuration files:

http://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-admin-guide/obs.cha.overview_filesystem.html

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg