Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Migration to another instance
On Mittwoch, 30. August 2017, 07:26:18 CEST wrote Mathias Radtke:
Hi,

since our local OBS instance had numerous filesystem errors the UI
changes aren't written to the backend anymore.
I would like to migrate the backend to another OBS instance.

How can this be achieved?

Copy your configuration, the database and the backend content below /srv/obs

Don't forget to rsync the later using

rsync -avH ...

to not loose the hardlink information or you will need much more
space ....

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg