[opensuse-buildservice] Experiencing issues getting packages from openSUSE:Tools
  • From: Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 10:01:13 -0400
Hey,

Yesterday, I noticed that I'm having trouble getting packages from
openSUSE:Tools for my machines.

Some sample output from Yum on one of my CentOS 7 systems:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE%3A/Tools/CentOS_7/noarch/build-mkbaselibs-20170804-261.1.noarch.rpm:
[Errno 12] Timeout on
http://provo-mirror.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools/CentOS_7/noarch/build-mkbaselibs-20170804-261.1.noarch.rpm:
(28, 'Operation too slow. Less than 1000 bytes/sec transferred the
last 30 seconds')
Trying other mirror.

This repeats for about an hour (using the same mirror each time,
because of MirrorBrain redirector) before finally failing.

Can someone look into this and see what's going on?

Thanks in advance.