Re: Worker code does not initialize correctly for older targets, was: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packages scheduled

On 19.06.2017 09:57, Frank Schreiner wrote:
I have another addition: it is entirely possible, that the kvm workers
do not set up correctly for quite a while, not just since a few days.
I stopped my chroot-workers last week due to the build errors with
openSUSE_Tumbleweed (where the rpmlint packages now probably needs
access to some hardware RNGs, which are not availabe in chroot), and
ran into the problem of the failing kvm workers with older targets.
Please check if haveged is installed

rpm -q haveged

and make sure that rng-tools are not installed

rpm -e rng-tools

on the worker host of course.
obs:/srv/obs/log # rpm -q haveged
haveged-1.9.1-12.2.x86_64
obs:/srv/obs/log # rpm -e rng-tools
obs:/srv/obs/log # rpm -e rng-tools
error: package rng-tools is not installed

Seems it was installed.
Do I need to restart any services?

--
Mathias Radtke

---
http://uib.de/de/support-schulung/schulung/

---
uib gmbh
Bonifaziusplatz 1B
55118 Mainz

Tel. 06131 / 27561-16 <phone:061312756116>
Fax 06131 / 27561-22 <phone:061312756122>

E-Mail: m.radtke@xxxxxx
Internet: www.uib.de

Geschäftsführer: dr. detlef oertel & erol ueluekmen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mainz HRB 6942