[opensuse-buildservice] Re: python singlespec: Unknown tag: %{python_subpackages} and python3-only
Reposting here, sorry for the malformed e-mail.

Apparently a machine that runs "factory-auto" is missing the python-rpm-macros
package?
see request https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/501450
decline reason:
--
Output of check script:
Source validator failed. Try "osc service localrun source_validator"

AFAIK this always worked magically, has something changed?

thanks
m.