Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fwd: package is built from outdated sources
On Mittwoch, 12. April 2017, 11:17:32 CEST wrote Ruediger Meier:
Hi,

my packages home:rudi_m/dateutils and utilities/dateutils
are currently identical.

But in utilities/ it is somewhow build from other sources, see the logs.
For example it does not apply the patch
0001-fix-when-printing-zones-transitioning-at-INT_MAX-in-.patch

So because of build failure the Factory factory-repo-checker does not
accept my package, although it's fine:

What's going on here? IMO it's a critical issue that we don't build the
latest sources as they are committed.

hm, it is an older build, scheduler rescheduled the jobs when looking at it.
Seems we lost an event here ...
(The backend crashed some days ago due to a virtualization problem)

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany