Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unable to view build log in webui for multimedia:libs libdbus-c++
On Freitag, 24. März 2017, 18:29:41 CET wrote Simon Lees:

On 03/24/2017 06:13 PM, Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, I can't view the build log for libdbus-c++ when I click on failed, I
get redirected to the "500: Internal Server Error" screen. I can view
the logs via osc rbl but I like to reference the web version whilst
fixing the package. It seems that it's only libdbus-c++, what could be
the problem? This applies to any package with ++ in the name.
Thanks
Dave P

Yep this is https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/2773
hopefully will be fixed soon

the fix is applied on production system now.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany