Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Keys on mirrors
FYI,

In my opinion, for obvious security reasons, signing keys should never
be downloaded from mirrors, only directly from build.opensuse.org via
HTTPS.

This request is captured in https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/13178
which has been closed but apparently not actually fixed.

-Archie