[opensuse-buildservice] Integrating AIX platform into OBS
Hi,

I have a jenkins setup for my build systems. As we know jenkins is a
master-slave architecture where the build normally happens in slaves.
We connect master & slave machines using ssh mechanism. That option is
available in jenkins Web UI. That is pretty much straightword. I have
integrated an AIX machine using the above said ssh mechanism. However
in OBS, i don't see any such options in the web UI.

Moreover the way to integrate a remote build machine (say AIX )
doesn't seems to be straightforward in OBS. I went through the manuals
and installed the obs-server instance in a x86_64 machine. As admin ,
i enabled "ppc64" architecture. And there is this preinstallimage
concept which i think is kind of a template (containing basic build
dependencies, build tools., etc).
My question is how can we make a remote AIX machine as a build machine
for the OBS-server ?
I saw a raw image of obs-worker.
Is this is something which we have to build/create it in AIX ?

Thanks
Ayappan P