[opensuse-buildservice] User and group information in project in webinterface wrong ?
Hi,

I just added a group (backports-reviewers) using the OBS webinterface as
reviewer to a project (openSUSE:Backports:SLE-12) and removed me since I
was set as reviewer before.
Now the strange thing happens, while the group is correctly set as
reviewer, the members of the group are also set as reviewers in the
project. Removing them still leaves them set as reviewer in the
webinterface:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/users/openSUSE:Backports:SLE-12

Using osc to verify if the user and group roles are set correctly I get
the correct settings:

osc meta prj openSUSE:Backports:SLE-12

[...]
https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Backports</description>
<person userid="bigironman" role="bugowner"/>
<person userid="namtrac" role="bugowner"/>
<person userid="bigironman" role="maintainer"/>
<person userid="lnussel" role="maintainer"/>
<person userid="namtrac" role="maintainer"/>
<group groupid="maintenance-opensuse.org" role="maintainer"/>
<group groupid="backports-reviewers" role="reviewer"/>
[...]

Is this behavior intended ?

Thanks,

Wolfgang