[opensuse-buildservice] How to use multibuild
I try to add a new board to openSUSE:Factory:ARM. I did this already in
the past and for doing that I had to modify the JeOS package and add
links to it with JeOS-<boardname>. Those links are no more in
openSUSE:Factory:ARM, instead of this the JeOS package contains now a
"_multibuild" file, which is generated by the pre_checkin.sh script. I
added my board to pre_checkin.sh. But how to trigger now the build of my
new added board image instead of the native JeOS image?

In the past I just called "osc build factory armv7l" in the
JeOS-<boardname> linked package to build it local, and I committed it to
my work project to build it in obs.

osc --version
0.155.0

Br,