Re: [opensuse-buildservice] email notification delayed
On Thursday 15 December 2016, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Thursday 2016-12-15 15:31, Ruediger Meier wrote:
The submit request notifications are delayed or missing. I have no
chance to follow the process.

For example for this one I got an email one day later

BTW could we replace these relative timestamps on the webinterface
like "wrote 1 day ago" by absolute and more precise ones like "%F
%T"? IMO this "some time ago" thing is a really annoying fashion
all over the web nowadays.

I found myself to like both. Ideally, on hovering over "some time
ago", it should show the %F %T.

Or vice-versa, hovering over "%F %T" should show "some time ago".

"some time ago" does not make much sense without either auto-updating
the website (like stackoverflow.com) or also telling us the current
time (when the page was loaded). I really hate that after coffee-break
or after weekend such "relative times" are confusing and do not make
any sense.

Because sometimes all I need to know is whether it's older than N
days, and I don't really keep track of the day-of-month number
because of a relaxed life :)